Run Any Software or Any Folder From Your Keyboard

What do you do to run any program? Do you go Desktop or elsewhere to run a software? But I don't go to Desktop or elsewhere. Because I know how to open a software or a folder quickly with keyboard
shortcut. Let me tell you how can I do that.
Just go Start > All Programs > any program . Then right click remaining on this program. Then go Properties. See the shot.

After clicking Properties you will see like the next shot

 
Then in Shortcut key: box enter a shortcut key as your wish. For example, I entered Ctrl+Shift+E for Everything search engine.
Now I am telling you how to open a folder from anywhere with keyboard shortcut. At first, you have to create a desktop shortcut of this folder. Then go your Desktop and right click remaining on this folder. Then go Properties. After that you will see a little Properties window like the shot above. Then enter your shortcut key.

That’s all. Now you can run your program or folder from keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment